Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Water

Last night I was thinking about water… I think it first stemed from the song "Water" by Brad Paisley. Or maybe it was because I was in the shower. Either way, I just started thinking how I love water! 

Here is why I love it:

Skiing - I love snow...it's probably my favorite form of water. 

Dirt biking - I love riding when its sprinkling or after a storm. And tracks that water just right have amazing dirt and amazing ridding.

Wakeboarding - Oh how I love what water can be used for!
Buttering the wake is one of my favorite things to do!

Surfing - I don't surf for real but I love wake surfing!

Plants - I love plants and I have a bunch in my house. They bring this place to life.
It just ads so much to the room, and that chair.

Showers - Sometimes I will shower for like 20 minutes and not move. I think my roommates wonder what the crap I'm doing in there. I just LOVE letting the water hit me forever and ever and ever.
I will definitely have one of these in my house someday
Sprinklers - I love running threw them and they make grass green. Grass is the best to lay in at night and look at the stars.
Stay a kid forever!
My water bottle - I love my Camelbak water bottle! 

Sigg campaign - I once did a campaign for Sigg Water bottles and our tag line was "yeah i'd tap that" hehe
Doug was our professor for this class, he thought we were nuts for our tag line, but we made him chuckle with this particular ad of him on the water bottle haha. We love Doug, and the BYU advertising program!

Step Up 2 - That scene at the end...oh yeah you know what one I'm talking about. We'll just put all movies under this category and say anytime water is used like in Step up 2, its awesome!

Biking - The best biking is done while flying down single track trails that are tacky from the morning dew or a previous days rain storm. And the best dirt jumps are built with wet tacky dirt.

Rainstorms - I love running in the rain, singing in the rain, dancing in the rain, driving in the rain, and just listening to the rain fall. I usually post up on the couch with my dolphin blanket and watch Harry Potter when its raining at night.

My Blaket
This is usually the one I put on, its my fav! Its HP3 my two favorite character are introduced here...Sirius Black and Professor Remus John Lupin



This is part 1 of why I love water! I'm sure more ideas will come of why I love water, thats why this is part 1.

2 comments:

Maddie Carr said...

I couldn't agree with you more on basically all of these! Especially Step Up 2 ohhh man gotta love that scene

Madison Michele said...

hahaha i just love this. especially the step up 2 movie. obvi.