Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tips: Cold Feet

Say what? You're feet are cold? OMG I know the solution!
Yep, all you have to do is walk around in the cold bare feet a couple times a week and your feet will be good to go.

Wait what? You think I'm crazy?!?!?!?! 


Well why don't you just ask the nut job that told me to do it. He is from Montana and has been doing it for ages. His feet never get cold! So I had to try it...and guess what? Now my feet never get cold! Thanks Tate!

Still don't believe me???


Ask Shan dog...I told her the little secret and now her feet don't get cold when she is rocking her 80's get up! Killer boots dude! hehe

Its 2011 gosh darn it! No more need for cold feet!

5 comments:

Shannon McOmber said...

Fact or fiction??
Fact.

I am live witness that Scott Peart is telling you all a little known truth.

ps. LOVE the pic hahaha

Scotty P said...

There you have it people.

K said...

It totally makes sense. I don't know why I didn't think of it.

Maura Jackson said...

is it too late for me to start?!?!?! my feet are always cold.

Tim said...

It's a fact....I wear flip flops year round. Seldom to I have cold feet. Perhaps this Montana boy can add additional validation to the claim.